*If there is no outdoor session, the indoor class session time will be adjusted to cover additional material.
- Anyone who would like to reduce their citation fee.
- Anyone without a valid reason for citation appeal.
- For those who would like to appeal their bicycle citation, click here: Appeal Bicycle Citation
- Participant is required to sign up for a scheduled bicycle safety class within 10 business days of a citation. A list of scheduled classes are located at this link. Participant must register here for a scheduled class. (make sure your registration form requests the citation date and logs the input time)
- It is up to the participant to remember to attend class on the scheduled day; there will not be automatic reminders.
- A check-in document will be provided at the end of each scheduled class. Participant must stay for the entire length of the class to receive attendance credit.
- Once participant has successfully completed the class, $25 will be removed from the most recent citation on account.
- The ticket diversion reduction is only available once per year for each participant, resetting at the beginning of each fall semester. Patrons can register for and attend the bicycle safety classes, without a reduction credit, as many times as desired.