You will need to bring:
- To drive a vehicle, you must be at least 18 years old. To drive a 12 passenger van you must be at least 20 years old.
- A copy of your motor pool authorization form already filled out, with original authorizing signatures.
- A valid driver’s license for all drivers. If one person will be picking up the vehicle, one driver may bring copies of the other driver’s licenses.
- If driving a 12 passenger van, you must provide a copy of your valid 12 passenger certification. If there will be multiple drivers, one driver may bring copies of the other driver’s certifications. Must be at least 20 years old.
- In order for a non-Boise State employee to drive the vehicle, the Authorized Volunteer Services Agreement form, which is part of the reservation process, must be completed
A confirmation number is provided when a rental has been confirmed. Enter this number on the Motor Pool Charge Form. The operator must present a copy of this form along with previously mentioned required materials.
Hours are from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Vehicles are to be picked up only on the day that they are reserved.
When canceling a vehicle reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 426-4363. Failure to cancel a reservation may result in being charged if others were prevented from using a vehicle during that time.
The vehicle should be returned with a full tank of fuel. If the vehicle is excessively dirty inside or out, there may be up to a $50 cleaning fee applied to your invoice for cleaning the vehicle.
All fuel receipts will need to be returned to your financial business manager for your department.
- Yellow: If the vehicle’s performance is unaffected and operating temperature and oil pressure are in the normal range, continue to drive until you reach your destination. It will require attention or maintenance at the earliest opportunity.
- Red: Stop the vehicle and contact Motor Pool Services or emergency contact for assistance
Contact Motor Pool Services:
Call: (208) 426-4363 or (208) 426-3592
Cory Butler: (208) 869-3453
Larry Stolworthy: (208) 861-7877
If we can’t meet your needs?
Please use Enterprise Car Rental.
Rental requests: (208) 336-8777 (Please select option 4 to reach Rob Dillon).
12 passenger van rental: Kelly Jenkins: (208) 658-0865, ext. 204
Enterprise rental website: Click here to reserve a vehicle through Enterprise