Get your art featured
Transportation & Parking Services has open exhibit space for our Boise State Community printed artwork. Boise State student and staff submissions will be judged biannually and the winning entries from each category will be displayed in the stairwells of the Lincoln Avenue Garage & Brady Street Garage.
Current featured artists:
New Art featured in Spring and Fall!
2017 SubmissionsSubmissions Due April 6. Click here for details.
- Accepting in the following categories: Drawing, Painting, Photography, Printmaking, Metal Works, Ceramics, Sculpture, and digital art
- At least 300dpi/ppi (pixels per inch)
- Winners will be required to sign an Artist Release permitting the University to display the winning submission
- Limit of four total entries per applicant
- Submissions must be emailed from Boise State student/staff email address only
- .jpg or .png format only
- File must be named in the following format: LastName_FirstName_Title
- Email entries to GarageArt@BoiseState.edu (with “Type of Submission” in the subject line) must include what category you are submitting to)
- If your submission is chosen, you MUST be able to provide a final submission of at least 150 dpi/ppi and it must be able to be printed at either a height of 36” or width of 36”. Failure to provide this final submission will result in a runner up taking your spot.
- Must adhere to the core values of Boise State University and of content that can be viewed by all age groups
- Must include one to two sentences describing the meaning or purpose of your work
- Susan Fullmer
- 208-426-4161 (call or text)