While on board the shuttle, we ask that you observe a few courtesies to make your shuttle ride easier, safer and a more pleasant experience for yourself and other passengers.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
- Smoke (including smokeless electronic cigarettes) or drink alcohol
- Board through the rear door
- Use profanity, or engage in disruptive behavior
- Threaten or harass the driver or other passengers
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING ABOARD:
- Flammables (such as gas cans) and vehicle batteries
- Strollers, grocery carts, etc. that are too large to fit.
- Animals (except service animals) that are not in an approved container that can fit on your lap
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO:
- Wear shirts and shoes
- Listen to music only through headphones and keep the volume low enough so other riders can’t hear it
- Remain seated while bus is in motion (when possible)
- Keep your feet off the seats
- Keep your hands, arms and head inside the bus. Do not shout out the window
- Respect fellow riders – no loud talking with passengers or on your cell phone
Blue On Campus Route – (no weekend service).
- Monday – Thursday 7am to 10pm
- Friday 7am to 5:30pm
Orange Downtown (Boise State to City Center) Route- (no weekend service).
- Monday – Friday 7am to 10pm
Grey Reverse Downtown (Boise State to City Center) Route- (no weekend service). For more info on the new grey route see link (New Grey route)
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Please see the shuttle tracker app for wait times. The Orange Downtown route will experience unexpected delays due to construction in Downtown Boise. Peak high traffic hours are (8:00 am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 6:00 pm). The last loop of the Blue on campus route will begin in the East Stadium Parking Lot at 9:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and 5:00 pm on Friday.
Americans with Disabilities Act notification:
All Boise State Shuttles have wheelchair lifts with 800 pound limits.