While on board the shuttle, we ask that you observe a few courtesies to make your shuttle ride easier, safer and a more pleasant experience for yourself and other passengers.
WHAT YOU CANNOT DO:
- Smoke (including smokeless electronic cigarettes) or drink alcohol
- Board through the rear door
- Use profanity, or engage in disruptive behavior
- Threaten or harass the driver or other passengers
WHAT YOU CANNOT BRING ABOARD:
- Flammables (such as gas cans) and vehicle batteries
- Strollers, grocery carts, etc. that are too large to fit.
- Animals (except service animals) that are not in an approved container that can fit on your lap
- Hoverboards or Scooters
WHAT YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DO:
- Wear shirts and shoes
- Listen to music only through headphones and keep the volume low enough so other riders can’t hear it
- Remain seated while bus is in motion (when possible)
- Keep your feet off the seats
- Keep your hands, arms and head inside the bus. Do not shout out the window
- Respect fellow riders – no loud talking with passengers or on your cell phone
PLEASE look up from your phones and WAVE at shuttles. We need help finding Boise State riders verses Valley Ride riders.
Starting August 20:
Blue On Campus Route (no weekend service).
- Monday – Thursday 7am to 10pm
- Friday 7am to 5:30pm
Orange Downtown (Boise State to City Center) Route (no weekend service).
- Monday – Friday 7am to 10pm
Grey Reverse Downtown (Boise State to City Center) Route (no weekend service).
For more info on the new grey route see link (New Grey route)
- Monday – Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Elder Park Ride Route
Please see the shuttle tracker app for wait times. The Orange Downtown route will experience unexpected delays due to construction in Downtown Boise. Peak high traffic hours are (8:00 am to 1:00pm and 3:00pm to 6:00 pm). The last loop of the Blue on campus route will begin in the East Stadium Parking Lot at 9:30 pm Monday through Thursday, and 5:00 pm on Friday.
Americans with Disabilities Act notification:
All Boise State Shuttles have wheelchair lifts with 800 pound limits.