Dear Boise State Permit Holder,
The renewal period for purchasing Boise State University parking permits is open through June 30th, 2017. Those wanting to renew their current permits are encouraged to do so prior to this date as sales for all permits open to all students, faculty and staff, July 1. Permits that can be renewed through June 30th include all Reserve, Commuter, Garage, and Accessible permits.
Those wishing to change permit locations will have the opportunity to do so beginning July 1st when the permit inventory opens to the entire campus.
A new parking management system is now available to renew or purchase permits. You may renew or purchase your permit at: https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/
How to renew your permit:
- Visit https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/.
- Log in using your Boise State login information.
- Verify your current vehicle and license plate information in the system. Update any information as needed (up to date information is required to purchase a permit).
- After verifying, select “Purchase a Permit” found in various locations within the portal.
- Select the 17-18 Academic Annual Term
- Purchase your permit in the zone(s) available to you.
Permits may also be purchased in person at the Boise State Transit Center, located in the Student Union Building.
For more information on campus parking, please visit transportation.boisestate.edu/