The renewal period for purchasing Boise State University parking permits is now open. The Boise State Department of Public Safety encourages all current Reserve, Commuter, Garage, and Accessible permit holders to renew their permits during the early renewal period. The remaining permit inventory will open to all students, faculty, and staff July 1.
A new parking management system is now available to purchase permits. You may purchase your permit at: https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/.
How to renew your permit:
- Visit https://boisestate.nupark.com/portal/.
- Log in using your Boise State login information.
- Verify your current vehicle and license plate information in the system. Update any information as needed (up to date information is required to purchase a permit).
- After verifying, select “Purchase a Permit” found in various locations within the portal.
- Select the 17-18 Academic Annual Term.
- Purchase your permit in the zone(s) available to you.
Permits may also be purchased in person at the Boise State Transit Center, located in the Student Union Building.